Saturday 15 November 2014

Academic Integrity: Values, Skills, Actions MOOC - completion reflection #FLintegrity


The Academic Integrity MOOC as hosted on FutureLearn is very much aimed at students about to undertake undergraduate study and it certainly lays down the dos and don'ts in regards to academic integrity much more effectively than the teaching on my undergraduate degree. 

In addition to laying down all of the required practices of Academic Integrity, there is an illustrative narrative that runs its way through the MOOC's content that will allow a student to easily identify with the dilemmas considered.

It is stretching itself as a 4 week course, I managed to work my way through it in 5 days and, If I had cleared the time, I could easily have started and finished the MOOC in a single day. 

Therefore, this MOOC will serve as a very useful resource for anyone preparing to undertake university study or who is already enrolled in it. 

Some of my notes on academic integrity.

I enrolled on the Academic Integrity MOOC as I felt it could provide me with some useful resources in regards to the self-help study guide I am currently writing and, while its overall content was territory I had already covered in my BA (Hons), I can see that the reference section at the end of the MOOC will prove to be invaluable.

Overall, a very concise and informative MOOC that will serve any student very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment