Thursday 22 January 2015

Understanding Entrepreneurship - The First Step in Entrepreneurship MOOC - Completion Reflection


I have now fully completed Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship, the first course in my Entrepreneurship Specialization.

I passed this first course with distinction!

MOOC 1 of 4 of the Entrepreneurhsip Specialization.


The First Step in Entrepreneurship is exactly that, it is focused on getting the student to come to terms with what an entrepreneur is and how they go about enabling entrepreneurship.

I can believe this.

Weeks 1 & 2 are devoted to the entrepreneur, their mindsets, motivations and behaviours, and weeks 3 & 4 are devoted to practice of entrepreneurship in relation to industry conditions and customer analysis


My review of The First Step in Entrepreneurship


My verified certification for The First Step in Entrepreneurship


How I studied the MOOC


Verification

No comments:

Post a Comment