Monday 22 July 2024

Posting the Unfinished Posts and No Longer Used Pages

I'm adding Ways 2 Interface as a component to my Creative Technologies Sandbox, which is one of the final projects of my MTA Portfolio, 

As part of this wrap up process, I have posted all the unfinished/unutilized posts I originally wrote in 2014 and 2015 that I never got around to exhibiting.

Just note, I haven't bothered to polish the unfinished posts, I have just be posted then up in their original unfinished and unproofread forms.

I have also posted up some of the information pages of Ways 2 Interface which are no longer available via the page tab bar under the blog banner.

Unfinished/unutilized posts...

Welcome to Ways 2 Interface: My Credentials and Reasoning for Orchestrating this Project

Something #2dowithfilm: My Story, My Path and My Research Web

The Interface of Reality: Spontaneous philosophizing about the nature of what is real in the 21st century

The Interface: Reconsidering the Terminology and the Perspective of Understanding

The Network-Narrative: The World Wide Interface

Unfinished Business: The Story of the Interface

Film and Media Studies Redux

An Ambitious Project: Understanding the Interface of the Spectator and the Spectacle



My Coaching Page

No comments:

Post a Comment