Sunday 21 July 2024

Welcome to Ways 2 Interface: My Credentials and Reasoning for Orchestrating this Project

The following is an unfinished post that would have been one of the introduction posts for the Ways 2 Interface blog.

What I have now posted up is all that I wrote for the original post which would most likely have been much longer...
  1. It interests me. The single most important reason for why you should do something. 
  2. It REALLY interests me! This research is something I have been doing since October 2012, it has become an obsession.
  3. It demonstrates that I can go the distance, I have been running this marathon since October 2012. While this project is an exploration of an interest, it is also testimony of my overall abilities.
  4. The topics this project deals with are crying out for new-thinkers. I think I have one or two things to say.
  5. It provides me with a space and a focus around which I can exercise my intellectual capabilities even more so.
  6. It keeps writing and as I discovered while writing Ways of Being, once I start writing about this topic I can not stop. Writing is something that I have only very recently got the full hang of. I could not read of write properly until I was 14 and I have been playing catch-up ever since. I have been blogging it up until now.
  7. I have been writing content for this site since October, 2013 I have now amassed a back catalogue of around 30,000 words that I have spread across various different posts. These I will we posting up over the next few days and weeks ,while I write up some more material.
  8. It builds my brand. 
  9. How did the project come about? Simple. Unfinished business! 

No comments:

Post a Comment